IT Sales Account Manager
Alcom IT are a dynamic, well known, IT Support company based in Aylesbury who provide first class IT Services to small and medium businesses in Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire, Middlesex & West London. As a growing company we are seeking an IT Sales Account Manager to join us and help the business achieve our ambitious next goals.
This is a largely office-based role, with occasional visits to client’s sites and potential to contribute towards larger, team projects.
You will be working directly with our existing and potential new clients, and the Alcom team, to help identify their requirements, source hardware and software, provide quotes and order goods. The successful candidate will work closely with our technicians to ensure speedy turnaround times and accurate provision of products. Work will be exciting in a sometimes fast paced customer-oriented environment.
- Deal with incoming sales enquiries
- Create and manage customer quotes and customer orders
- Develop and nurture opportunities with new and existing clients
- Audit client equipment to identify out of date equipment and any other opportunities
- Build long term relationships with clients and proactively managing their accounts
- Keep pace with new technologies and offer them to clients where appropriate
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, with same-day turnarounds
The ideal candidate should:
- Be charismatic, friendly, outgoing and confident
- Be driven & self-motivated to hit both individual and team targets
- Have demonstrable knowledge of business technology solutions
- Have 2+ years of sales experience in a similar, office based, role
- Have a full UK driving licence and be willing to drive company vehicles
- Be polite and professional in approach & appearance
- Be able to communicate effectively, particularly by phone
- Be proficient in using all Microsoft Office applications
- Live within a commutable distance of our Aylesbury Office
- Generous Base Salary: £25,000-£30,000 plus a generous bonus structure
- 28 days holiday per year (including bank holidays)
- Working Hours: Monday – Friday, 9am to 5.30pm
- Company Pension Scheme
- Exciting career progression paths
- Lots of training opportunities
- Fun working environment with plenty of support
Full Time, Permanent
We’d love to hear from you, please apply online below and we will respond to you within 2 working days.