WITH US IT WORKS.
Alcom IT aim to be the best IT Support company based in Aylesbury that provide first class Technical Support to small and medium businesses in Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire, Middlesex & West London.
We are seeking a driven Marketing Assistant looking for an opportunity to showcase their skills within a company where career development is taken very seriously. We believe in helping our team achieve their dreams.
The ideal candidate would be outgoing, enthusiastic and creative.
This is a very varied role and the main duties would include:
- Liaise with our technical team to obtain current hot topics of interest to clients
- Manage our WordPress website including adding and updating content
- SEO optimisation, PPC strategy & link building
- Manage Social Media platform including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook & Instagram
- Creation and sending of a regular newsletter with Mailchimp
- Researching and writing case studies
- Attending Local Networking Events
- Run a stand at Business Exhibitions to promote the company
- Organise & Assist with Webinars
- Organising Workshops for the MD to host
- Look for and suggest other marketing ideas to the management team
Skills and Qualifications required:
- WordPress experience
- Photoshop and Illustrator (or equivalents)
- SEO, PPC and Social media campaigns
- Good understanding of Google Analytics and SEO tools
- Excellent communication skills
- A desire to progress within a marketing career
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- A people person; approachable; find it easy to build relationships with a diverse group of people
- Flexible and “can-do” attitude – the company is growing, and change can be quick, so an ability to contribute and adapt to that change will be needed
- UK Driving Licence needed
- Bonus scheme
- Time off in Liu
- Free Parking
- Company Social Events
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Lots of training opportunities
- Working Hours: Monday – Friday, 9am to 5.30pm
- Salary: £20,000 to £30,000 per year depending on experience
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- A-Level or equivalent (Preferred)
We’d love to hear from you, please apply online below and we will respond to you within 2 working days.
Keywords: Marketing Assistant, Marketing Manager, Marketing, Sales, Facebook, Social Media, WordPress, SEO