More About Office 365
What Is It?
Microsoft 365 brings together premium Office apps like Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and Publisher. It also offers 1 TB of OneDrive cloud storage and advanced security to help you get things done professionally on any device.
- Easy to try, simple to learn, and straightforward to use with a cost effective monthly subscription.
- Provides web-enabled access to email, important documents, contacts, and calendar on almost any device.
- Ability to create professional and collaborative documents, in programs that are well respected in the business industry.
- Microsoft data centres help safeguard your data so your files are as secure as possible.
- Ability to create a password-protected portal to share large, hard-to-email files.
Frequently Asked Questions
OneDrive is an online storage service that you can use to store documents, notes, photos, music, videos, or other types of files. With OneDrive you can access your files from nearly any device and you can share them with others.
You are entitled to install the software on up to 5 of your devices, including your home device.
Yes, to access your documents when you’re not connected to the Internet, open File Explorer on your PC and go to the OneDrive folder. When you reconnect, OneDrive automatically updates the online versions with changes you made offline.
No, you are only permitted to install the package on your own 5 devices. If somebody you know wants access to Office 365 for themselves, they must purchase a subscription.